SoMe LINKS tO TEEN STUFF!!
Sign My Guestbook!!!
Your friend, kiki765
1. Never go beyond what you can handle. Some can’t handle a kiss(they think it means “lets make out”) Some may take this as a compliment. If you feel pressured, try to find a way to turn the mood around, by telling a joke or somthing in that order.
2. Don’t call everyday. Give him a chance to call you. The reason he doesn’t call, is because he expects you to do it (since you’ve do it so often.) So, sit back & let him treat you like a lady.
3. Don’t assume that a guy/girl thinks you are ugly, fat, dumb, etc. because if they thought any of those things about you, they wouldn’t be there. They like you for you-no ifs or buts. Don’t worry about making conversation cause if you sit there and worry that it is going to end-and it’ll be quiet, then you’ll be too busy worrying and it WILL end
4. Stop looking for the perfect person– there’s no such thing.
5. It is better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all – So follow your Heart
:)(: :)(: :)(: :)(: :)(: :)(: :)(: :)(:
6. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it’s the only way to live life completely. This contradicts when people say, “Don’t get too attached…you’ll get hurt.” Sometimes you have to take that risk of being hurt, in order to truly love someone.
7. Follow your heart, for it will find you true happiness with a guy/girl
8. The first kiss is the hardest for both sides but once you are through that it is free flowing from there on. If you are nervous tell the other person chances are that the other person is feeling the same way and you will be more confident for one of you to make the first move. Don’t be afraid and don’t hide any thing. If there is not a kiss on the first date don’t worry, chances is that the other person is just a little scared, the longer you wait for that first kiss the better it will be. Woman don’t be afraid to make the first move
9. Boy/Girlfriends come and go, but friends are forever!~
10. Don’t forget to BE YOURSELF!!!